Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexi

Today is Lexi's 11th birthday, in case you can't tell by the photo. She is so excited. If you've been around her in the last week she has had a countdown going and keeps everyone updated as to how many more hours/mins. until she is 11. She is growing up too fast for me but I love watching what an amazing young woman she is becoming. She has a great zest for life and is ready to be in the middle of it all. Have a great day Lexi Lou and enjoy it all.


3 comments:

Mrs. Townsend said...

Happy Birthday Lexi, I'm excited to see your new pierced ears! I hope your day is a great one.

Lissa said...

Wait, she was just 8 yesterday...

Happy birthday, Lexi!

Blarney Girl said...

I can't believe she's 11 already!! Just seems like yesterday I sat behind her and Morgan when they were in Sunbeams!! :)