Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1st day of school

Here we are at the end of the 1st 6 weeks of the school year and I am just posting about the 1st day. Tells you that life's been crazy. Big changes this year with school. I went from kids in 3 different schools to one school. It's been a long time since we dealt with just one school. The girls are in 8th and 6th grade at the jr. high. I can't believe my baby is in jr. high. The girls are doing great and have enjoyed school so far this year. They are both in all pre-AP classes so they are busy with keeping up with the workload. Paige is still doing percussion in the band and Lexi is also in the band playing the bassoon. Paige has made the volleyball team (more in a later post). Lexi joined the pep squad but is rethinking that commitment. The girls are on their way to a successful school year.

Paige before heading out

Lexi-she ditched the backpack this year since she has a locker now.




I snapped a picture as the girls got out of the car. Had to be quick in the car line. I can't get in front of the school anymore so this is the best I could do.


Lexi heading into the school. She admitted to having butterflies. A rarity for this go getter.


No comments: