Monday, April 19, 2010

Tennis anyone?

In the Fall Paige and I had a discussion about the importance of physical exercise. She tried to tell me she got plenty in her PE class. We all know that that's a joke and I told her she needed to find something to do for physical activity. She decided on tennis, her junior high has a tennis club that she was able to join. The emphasis was teaching the fundamentals of tennis, which was perfect because Paige knew nothing about tennis. In Feb. there were tryouts for the tennis team and Paige made the team. She has really enjoyed learning a new sport and hopefully she can enjoy playing tennis throughout her life. It's interesting for us to learn the game and watch her matches. Sorry I don't have any "action" shots. It's hard to get decent pics. from some of the places we have to watch the matches.









1 comment:

Amy said...

I just discovered your blog and thought I would leave a comment so you would not think I was "blog-stalking" you! I love the picture of Jordan's birth, so cute!!!